Saturday 4 January 2014

Quote

I heard this quote on a TV programme today and realised this is why I write this blog.

Body and soul cannot be separated for purpose of treatment. For they are one an indivisible. Sick minds must be healed as well as sick bodies. Dr Jeff Miller.

This made me realise that I have been under psychiatric treatment since 1965, not all of it due to social services. Now in my 50's I realise that if social services had done a better job, or even if they had tried to do the job they are paid for then perhaps I might not be in this situation.

However they did not learn from past mistakes and our vulnerable children are still being treated in the same manner. With so much disregard for they're future mental health and for such a cost both financial and a lack of young folk who can contribute, to our society.
Let us force them to change the way they deal with young folk NOW!

My apologise to anyone I have offended over recent weeks. The silly season as I call it makes me a little crazy. Bet you didn't notice lol. But please speak about this scandal being done to our young vulnerable kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment