Friday 27 December 2013

sorry

I'd like to apologise if anyone felt my last blog post was full of self pity about the past.


I am feeling sorry for myself and I am feeling real low but that is not why I posted that last entry here.
There are kids in our country who are suffering today what I suffered decades ago and that is wrong. Our children deserve the best we can do for them always. They deserve parents who love them and care for them most of all they deserve a society that is fair and will always put those children first.

If any child has been abused in any manner then it is the responsibility of our society to provide them not only with sufficient care but with the best treatment they can to eradicate any negativity from the abuse these poor kids suffer. Our social services should be looking not only for suitable homes where these poor kids are cared for but they should ensure all that can be done for their mental and physical well being is done at the same time.



So if anyone felt I was posting with self pity then sorry. My self pity is kept inside and bottled up so tight that no one will see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment